Doctor Radnay strives to provide care in a compassionate and comfortable environment. What you can expect during your visit:
- Personal consultation with Dr. Radnay
- Discussion of non-operative and/or surgical options
- On-site X rays
- On-site ultrasound
- On-site bracing or casting if needed
- Facilitation of additional radiographic studies, physical therapy, orthotics, specialty consultations.
To save time, please print and complete the required new patient forms and bring these and your insurance card with you to your appointment. Please bring information related to your injury, including imaging films and reports (X rays, MRI, CT scans), prior operative reports, and laboratory results.
- New Patient Registration Forms (Health Questionnaire, Referral/Insurance Intake, Notice of Privacy Practices)
- ACL Post-operative Protocol
- ACL Physical Therapy Protocol
- Anthroscopy Post-operative
- Foot and Ankle Post-operative
- Foot and Ankle Lifestyle
- Tibial Plateau ORIF
- Total Ankle Replacement
- Total Knee Replacement
Note: To view or print these forms, you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader.